MOTOINVERTER 174 CE HONDA
code 815791Inverter technology, petrol engine-driven (HONDA engine) welding machine with high frequency permanent magnets alternator for electrode MMA and TIG-DC welding with scratch striking.
Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, cellulosic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
It can also beused as direct current (DC) generator for powering electrical tools such as drills, sanders, etc.
- 4-stroke, air cooled petrol engine with recoil starter
- shutdown for lack of oil-over
- fast engine safeguard
- continuous welding current adjustment
- high current stability by variations in engine revs
- arc-force, hot start, anti-stick devices
- welding machine-generator selector switch
- thermostatic protection.