MOTOINVERTER 204 CE HONDA
code 815793Inverter technology, petrol engine-driven (HONDA motor) welding machine with high frequency permanent magnets alternator for MMA and TIG-DC electrode welding with scratch striking.
Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, cellulosic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
It can also beused as direct current (DC) generator for powering electrical tools such as drills, sanders, etc.
- 4-stroke, air cooled petrol engine with recoil starter
- shutdown for lack of oil-over-fast engine safeguard
- continuous welding current adjustment
- high current stability by variations in engine revs
- hot start, anti-stick devices
- arc force regulation
- welding machine-generator selector switch
- thermostatic protection.