INVERSPOTTER 14000 SMART AQUA 200V/240V
code 823319Medium frequency, direct current (MFDC) inverter technology, microprocessor controlled resistance welding machine. The innovative Smart Autoset technology, thanks to the automatic recognition of thematerials and thickness, eliminates set-up times and guarantees optimal spot welding even if the types of steel to be processed are not known. It is particularly suitable for body shop applicationsand industrial use and gives excellent results also on high strength steel (HSS)/boron and galvanised metal sheets.
The multifunction digital panel can be used to select the automatic Smart Autoset mode as well as the EASY, PRO, MULTI semi-automatic mode and the manual mode; the programmesand reports there generated can be transferred to a USB pen drive. The POWER CLAMP technologyn allows for high spot-welding currents with low absorption rates, the use of longer (5m) and lighter cables for a better holding and a wider range of action and minimum magnetic fields around the cables. Automatic pressure monitoring ensures excellent adjustment of the force applied to the clampelectrodes.
- Pre- and post-heating for interventions on HSS and galvanized metals
- Automatic recognition of the arm and inserted tool
- Monitoring of mains voltage
- Automatic coolingcontrol of machine, clamp and cables
- Regulation of approach, slope, welding and holding times
- Regulation in pulsed welding
- Automatic/manual regulation of pressure between electrodes. Complete with water-cooled pneumatic clamp and trolley.